Pure Clinic | Health Institutions is a well-established group of dental and medical facilities in French-speaking Switzerland. In dental care, we provide emergency treatments, routine check-ups, primary attention and advanced treatments.
Pure Clinic | Health Institutions develops for its collaborators an ambitious ongoing program of continuing dental and medical education to maintain and improve the highest Swiss standards of care within the group and attract graduated dentists who want to expand their scope of competencies.
In a period of significant growth, we urgently need to complete our teams of Sion and Sierre/VS,
full or part-time work
Your main activities will be:
- diagnostic and treatment of various deases;
- follow-up of the patients;
- participation to the emergency department by a rotation process.
Pure Clinic|Health Institutions offers:
- independant work within a dynamic team;
- varied activity;
- a constantly improving technical support;
- a close collaboration with our dentists;
- integration in a multicultural and young team;
- attractive and motivating remuneration policy.
If you have:
- a medical doctor’s degree,
- good adaptability and team spirit,
- are a qualified bilingual person who speaks French and are also fluent in German,
- Mebeko equivalency and postgraduate recognition,
please, send your complete application (covering letter, CV, postgraduate certificates, employment certificates, published papers, abstracts and oral presentation proceedings,…), to Pure Clinic Group SA, Place du Marché 3, PO Box 169, CH-1860 Aigle or email@example.com – Réf. MGsite072018
Only applications corresponding to the required profile will be considered.
When you provide us with your application, we assume that you consent to us collecting your information to conclude a potential collaboration. Pure Clinic Group SA only collects the adequate, relevant and strictly necessary data for the purpose of processing the file. This data is removed from our professional media when the recruitment goal is reached, but not more than two years.
Retour à la page précédente