Associated Dentist in Sion
Pure Clinic|Heath Institutions is a well-established group of dental and medical facilities in French-speaking Switzerland. In dental care, we provide emergency treatments, routine check-ups, primary attention and advanced treatments.
Pure Clinic|Heath Institutions develops for its collaborators an ambitious ongoing program of continuing dental and medical education to maintain and improve the highest Swiss standards of care within the group and attract graduated dentists who want to expand their scope of competencies.
In a period of significant growth, we actively seeking for our team in Verbier
Associated Dentists (M/W) – full time
Immediately or to be agreed
Your main activities will be:
- diagnosis and treatment of dental conditions;
- aesthetic dentistry;
- simple to complex prosthetic dentistry, when necessary under assistance of our specialists staff (periodontics, implantology);
- the management of dental emergencies;
- supervision of assistant dentists.
Pure Clinic|Health Institutions offers:
- a postgraduate education program covering all fields of general and advanced dentistry;
- a varied activity based on care, including conscious sedation and general anesthesia;
- a constantly improving technical support;/li>
- a clinical supervision allowing to develop your skills through a far-reaching counselling by our senior staff and specialists team;
- a close collaboration with our primary care medicine practices;
- integration in a multicultural and young team;
- an objective, selective and motivating remuneration policy.
- are a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or have an equivalent European degree recognized by the MEBEKO ( Swiss federal commission of medical profession);
- at least five years of experience;
- a post-graduate specialty diploma in aesthetic or reconstructive dentistry;
- are a qualified bilingual person who speaks French and are also fluent in English or German;
- are comfortable with computers.
Please, send your complete application (covering letter, CV, postgraduate certificates, employment certificates, published papers, abstracts and oral presentation proceedings,…), to the following: Pure Clinic Group SA, Place du Marché 3, PO Box 169, CH-1860 Aigle or email@example.com – MD-Sion_site2018
Only applications corresponding to the required profile will be considered.
When you provide us with your application, we assume that you consent to us collecting your information to conclude a potential collaboration. Pure Clinic Group SA only collects the adequate, relevant and strictly necessary data for the purpose of processing the file. This data is removed from our professional media when the recruitment goal is reached, but not more than two years.
Retour à la page précédente