Orthodontist in Rennaz
Pure Clinic|Heath Institutions is a well-established group of dental and medical facilities in French-speaking Switzerland. In dental care, we provide emergency treatments, routine check-ups, primary attention and advanced treatments.
Pure Clinic|Heath Institutions develops for its collaborators an ambitious ongoing program of continuing dental and medical education to maintain and improve the highest Swiss standards of care within the group and attract graduated dentists who want to expand their scope of competencies.
in order to meet increasing patients demands, we are looking for our Institute of Dentistry
Orthodontist (M/W) – 20% scalable
Immediately or to be agreed
- have a specialist diploma or an equivalent European degree recognized by the MEBEKO ( Swiss federal commission of medical profession);
- have at least 5 years of clinical experience;
- have a strong interest for human contact and team spirit;
- are a qualified bilingual person who speaks French with presentation of a DELF/DALF certificate C1 level, and are also fluent in English or German;
- are comfortable with computers,
Pure Clinic|Health Institutions offers:
- a stimulating remuneration;
- a postgraduate education program allowing to develop permanently your skills with Pure Clinic | Education;
- a clinical supervision allowing to develop your skills through a far-reaching counselling by our senior staff and specialists team;
- a close collaboration with our primary care medicine practices;
- an integration in a multicultural and young team;
- a management structure that simplifies your everyday life.
Please, send your complete application (covering letter, CV, postgraduate certificates, employment certificates, published papers, abstracts and oral presentation proceedings,…), to the following: Pure Clinic Group SA, Place du Marché 3, PO Box 169, CH-1860 Aigle or [email protected] – Ortho_site0522
Only applications corresponding to the required profile will be considered.
When you provide us with your application, we assume that you consent to us collecting your information to conclude a potential collaboration. Pure Clinic Group SA only collects the adequate, relevant and strictly necessary data for the purpose of processing the file. This data is removed from our professional media when the recruitment goal is reached, but not more than two years.
Retour à la page précédente